How To Recover Gmail Account Without Recovery Email & Phone Number
There are many issues that you can face while using your Gmail account. These issues are:
- Log-in issues, password reset or recover
- Issues in sending or receiving e-mails
- Hacking of account, account getting blocked
- IMAP/SMTP server issues
- New account related queries
- Junk e-mails or spam message issues
- Syncing issues with mobile or apps
However, you need not to worry as the Gmail Contact Helpline Number services provide best technical assistance for Gmail users.
If, you forgot your password or username, or you can’t get verification codes, or you are trying to Recover Gmail Email Password With Your Recovery option like phone number and recovery email address. You may search on google, Google Account Recovery Help or How to Reset Gmail Password. Also, we are mention couple of option to help you to Recover Gmail Account Password:
Things which need to remember before you Recover Gmail Account:
- Old or Last Password must know to recover gmail account.
- Phone Number ( The phone number that was registered)
- Email address ( The Email address that was registered to verify your email ownership )
- Security Question (The security question and answer that was registered )
- Date of birth on your account. (Date of birth that was registered )
Gmail Password Recovery help:
Gmail Account recovery process can be started in either of two ways -
- Go to the Gmail sign in page at https://mail.google.com/
- Enter e-mail address click the "Forgot password”
- Go directly to the start of the recovery process at https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery
- Enter phone number ( If you have a same phone number )
- Enter Recovery Email address ( If you can see that email mentioned there )
- Verify your security question.
- Verify Date of Birth
Note - You'll be asked some questions to confirm it's your account. Answer as best you can. Then only you can recover gmail account. If it doesn’t work you may Contact to Gmail Customer Service Helpline Phone Number.